Photo is representative only and does not necessarily represent the recipe ingredients or directions exactly.
- 1 hoagie bun toasted
- 1 tablespoon hot sweet mustard
- 1 Farmland® Black Angus 4/1 Frank, cooked thoroughly
- 2 slices Farmland® Fully Cooked Peppered Bacon
- 1 oz. shredded pepper-jack cheese
- 2 oz. shredded lettuce
- 1 oz. diced tomatoes
- 1/2 oz. pickled jalapeno slices
- Spread mustard on bun. Place frank and bacon slices in bun. Sprinkle top with cheese and place under broiler to melt.
- Serve topped with lettuce, tomatoes and jalapeno slices.