Photo is representative only and does not necessarily represent the recipe ingredients or directions exactly.
Sausage, Egg & Arisan Cheddar Calzone
- 4 Farmland® Breakfast Sausage links
- 6 eggs ,scrambled soft
- 6 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 oz. cooked spinach, drained of all excess liquid
- 1 uncooked pizza dough, rolled thin and cut into 8 individual 6” circles
- To taste salt and pepper
- Squeeze sausage meat out of casings into a medium skillet sautéing until cooked through, chopping into small pieces.
- Add cooked, drained spinach to the sausage along with scrambled eggs to create an egg, sausage and spinach filling. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon filling onto pizza dough, top with shredded cheddar cheese and fold each dough over to seal in filling, forming half-circle shaped calzones.
- Place on a parchment paper- lined cookie tray and bake at 400 degrees until cooked and golden brown.