Photo is representative only and does not necessarily represent the recipe ingredients or directions exactly.
Caribbean Jerk Baguette
- 0.5 oz. honey nut cream cheese spread
- 4-inch white baguette, sliced lengthwise
- 1.5 oz. sliced Farmland® Apple Cinnamon Pork Loin
- 1 oz. thinly sliced Farmland® Honey Ham
- 0.5 oz. Jamaican jerk sauce
- 0.4 oz. thinly sliced red onion
- Caribbean jerk seasoning
- 1 (0.5-oz.) slice Swiss cheese
- Spread cream cheese onto heel of bread. Place pork loin and ham on top.
- Spread jerk sauce onto crown of bread. Top with onion and sprinkle with jerk seasoning. Add cheese.
- Broil heel and crown until heated and cheese is melted. Close sandwich to serve.