Photo is representative only and does not necessarily represent the recipe ingredients or directions exactly.
Bacon and Egg Hash Browns
- 3 lbs. Farmland® Thick Sliced Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 16 cups frozen shredded O’Brien style hash brown potatoes
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 15 eggs
- 3 cups (12 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Heat convection oven to 350°F. Heat flat top grill to 350°F.
- Cut bacon into 1/2-inch pieces. Cook on flat top grill until crisp; drain. Cook hash browns in bacon grease on flat top grill until browned and heated through.
- Mix together has browns, bacon and seasoned salt. Spread into well-greased 12x20x2-inch baking pan.
- Make 15 wells in potato mixture. Break 1 egg into each well. Cover and bake at 350°F. for 20 minutes or until eggs are completely set.
- Sprinkle top with cheese. Cover and bake until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.